- Put God first
- Follow the King
- Love God
- Love others
Saturday, April 23, 2016 at Gateway House of Prayer
9:00am – 12pm
- Parent’s name
- Child’s name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Age of Child
- Child’s grade
- Church Affiliation
Saturday, April 23, 2016 at Gateway House of Prayer
9:00am – 12pm
Join us at Gateway House of Prayer as we endeavor to practically walk out the love of Jesus expressed in sharing the good news in intentional ways from November 16th to Christmas day, December 25th.
40. Ask God to give you a passion to reach out to those who don’t know Him
39. Make a list of family and friends that don’t know Jesus and pray for them
38. Listen to God about how to creatively reach out to those on your list
37. Pray for dreams and visions for those on your list (Acts 2:17)
36. Tell someone you see that God loves them
35. Buy a stranger’s coffee or meal (pay forward someone’s bill)
34. Is there someone you could invite to join you for Thanksgiving Dinner?
33. Ask God to help you overflow with thankfulness this week (Colossians 2:7)
32. Intentionally thank an unbeliever for the role they have played in your life
31. Hand deliver a verse to someone today
30. Text or call 3 people and tell them you are thankful for them
29. Purchase a gift and plan to give it to an unbeliever (Proverbs 18:16)
28. Share God’s love by helping with a service project, soup kitchen, or at a local shelter
27. Ask God who you could invite for coffee or dinner at your house in December
26. Schedule a time in December to meet with an unbelieving person or family
25. Ask God to help you continually live and love intentionally this month
24. Let someone know that God has great purposes for their life (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
23. Continue to pray for everyone on your prayer list
22. Ask an unbeliever how you can pray for them, and then pray with them
21. Meet a neighbor and give them a treat
20. Happy Hanukkah! Pray that our Jewish friends would know Yeshua (Jesus)
19. Invite someone to your church or Christmas program
18. Pray at the start of every hour for someone in particular to know Jesus
17. Ask someone about their story and share your story too
16. Pray that the light of Jesus would shine brightly through you for others to see (2 Corinthians 4:4-6)
15. Gather some friends and pray for those who don’t yet know Jesus.
14. Give something valuable away to someone today (just as the wisemen did)
13. Who do you know that needs a miracle? Visit them and pray for that miracle
12. Write a note of hope and encouragement to someone (Romans 15:13)
11. Pray for everyone on your street to know Jesus’ love this Christmas
10. Be intentional with your faith and share God’s love story with someone today
9. Pray that everyone in your entire family would be save
8. Grab a group and sing Christmas carols on a street corner or in a neighborhood
7. Give a simple gift to an elderly person, and let them know they are not forgotten
6. Take a prayer drive with your family or friends and look at Christmas lights
5. Ask God to do extraordinary things this Christmas week (Ephesians 3:20)
4. Share the hope you have with someone that needs to know
3. Tell a stranger that Jesus is the greatest gift of all
2. Give a gift to someone and tell them the reason for the season
1. Wish everyone you see a Merry Christmas
Andy Byrd, Brian Brennt, Lindy Conant, Jeremy Bardwell, and others are coming to Ephrata Community Church on Friday, November 13th at 7pm for an evening of worship, testimonies, inspiring exhortations to go out and make disciples! It is so exciting what God is doing with our region. Come out and be a part of the activity of the Holy Spirit is engaging in for the whole church of Lancaster County and surrounding regions.
A 40 Day State-Wide Fast Asking God to
Release Love to Heal Our Nation
William Penn once said:
“Love is indeed Heaven on Earth; since Heaven above would not be Heaven without it: For where there is not Love; there is Fear: But perfect Love casts out Fear. Love is above all; and when it prevails in us all, we shall all be Lovely, and in Love with God and one with another.”
We believe that as God reveals more of Himself, He is bringing to His Body a revelation of love that is greater than any we have ever known. So the world may know Him as they never have before.
As the state prayer regions become examples of the transforming power of love, and as this love becomes the DNA of Pennsylvania, the Keystone State; it will be released throughout the nation, bringing healing where there has been division and hope where there has been despair.
Our desire is to cooperate with God in both prayer and action, so that His covenants with Pennsylvania and the nation that we have broken, are restored.
The following scriptures, declarations and prayers are being provided so that you may join us in this process.
We will list a prayer target for each day. Declare the release of Brotherly Love over one or more of these targets and all who are involved with them.
Follow this link for Daily Devotionals!
A long history of faithful prayer in this region has provided the foundation for a move of God. We are approaching one of those moments in our region. Many times moments of significance pass us by and we are unaware of what just happened and the impact that it will have for the days and years to come. God is writing the story and turning the next page.
In October 2005, following multiple prophetic declarations, Gateway House of Prayer was birthed out of a regional desire to raise up a dwelling place for God in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David. Gateway was established to declare as a region that we are prioritizing the worth of Jesus as our King and invite His kingdom to come and His will to be done for the transformation of our region. In November of 2008 a stake was put in the ground when the region committed to release this unbroken declaration 24/7. One of the founding prophetic words for Gateway spoke of 7 years of storing up worship and prayer – leading to an explosion of the things of God! We are now on the brink of this 7 year mark!!
We are gathering at 7 pm on November 18th at Ephrata Community Church. We will spend time in worship and thanksgiving, and will acknowledge and honor those who have provided leadership for this vision, as well as those who have faithfully served. We will share forward-going vision for what God is building in the region around unified prayer, and will invite the prophetic to be released again over this vision. This story, your story, does not end here … this is only the beginning.
Do you want to get involved? There are multiple ways to join us!